I got started on the second prototype. Its layout got changed again (as usual).
Also, the first prototype got cannibalized for parts.
It will be missed.
Cue the photo-roll (advance apologies for drop in clarity quality through this album – I end up switching to the 5 megapixel camera on my Blackberry playbook).
In the previous ranting I said something about the PowerCore being slightly bigger than what I had bargained for. (or something to that extent
, so sue me)
So I went on a small test with the rack. Got some issues. And I went fixing.
Also, continuing the delayed posts (and not giving a damn).
Before I continue, I’ll just drop the lifehacker’s guide to making a proper battery-powered, gadget charging go bag
So last time I said that I was going to wait until that crazy power brick gets here before I continue the cardboard “go-rack” of mine.
I lied. I’m impatient and bored and evasive of my current priorities. So I continued.
Thank goodness that I did, I might need that extra time to decide my actions.
So after sourcing out my active components, now I need to tackle the more inactive pieces.
Cue my Hobby knife. (And a lot more high pixel count pictures than my previous post.)
This is probably the closest image to what I have on me. Also a lot more history than this piece from Amazon. (a NT-Cutter, model D-400)