I got started on the second prototype. Its layout got changed again (as usual).
Also, the first prototype got cannibalized for parts.
It will be missed.
Cue the photo-roll (advance apologies for drop in clarity quality through this album – I end up switching to the 5 megapixel camera on my Blackberry playbook).
The rack looks a bit better now that my charger is now sitting a bit higher. On the hindsight I should skip some of the bigger cut-aways until later since I did not anticipate the area the battery pack (with the padded pouch) can occupy; even though the extra cardboard might still be taped on either way.
Well, the more I learn. Maybe I’ll come back to this again soon.